How to find your Amazon Fire TV's MAC Address and add it to your FastMesh Account
1. Select "Settings" on your Fire TV
2. Scroll to the right and Select
"My Fire TV"
3. Select "About"
4. Scroll down and Select "Network"
5. Note the Wi-Fi Mac Address
7. Login using your FastMesh Username and Password
8. Scroll down to Automatic Login and Type your device’s name
9. Manually type in the MAC Address and select ADD
10. You should see the added device listed on the right side of the box
If you have any question please Contact Us