How to Find Your Alexa's MAC address and manually add it to your FastMesh Account
1. Download the Alexa app and open it.
2. Go to "Devices"
3. Select your Device
4. Scroll all the way down and select "About"
5. Note your Mac Address.
7. Login using your FastMesh Username and Password
8. Scroll down to Automatic Login and Type your device’s name
9. Manually type in the MAC Address and select ADD
10. You should see the added device listed on the right side of the box
How to Add your Alexa to your FastMesh Account
1. On your Alexa app, follow the instructions and connect to your building's FastMesh Network.
3. Type-in your FastMesh username and password.
2. Once you're connected, hit "CONTINUE" to go to our Login Page.
4. Make sure to check the "Automatic Login" box and type-in Alexa as your Device Name.
5. Login and you should be connected.
If you have any question please Contact Us